Advertisement

XP BOOST [LEVEL UP GUNS AND LEVEL] (I FAILED)

XP BOOST [LEVEL UP GUNS AND LEVEL] (I FAILED) Guys this is a really easy way to boost up gun levels and your own level in Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2019. No commentary, but I hope you enjoyed. This video is not a glitch video it is ligit XP that you get from a featured COOP mode in Modern Warfare so do not hate I am just showing you how to get XP and technically I am not lying so I hope you enjoyed. It is uncut because I cannot afford an editing software or PC so I hope you enjoy the other pieces of content I have produced so check them out if you want lol. I love making videos, but it is hard for me as I have a lot on my plate right now, leave a comment if you want me to talk about that because I do not mind sharing things about my life so leave a like subscribe and enjoy everything coming in the near future ;)


It is not the easiest method as it can take some time, but it is really good if you do not want to ruin your stats or anything like that.

CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2019

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare®,#ModernWarfare,

Post a Comment

0 Comments