Advertisement

Why you should take a GAP YEAR: I took 2 Gap Years ?? | Things to do on a Year Out! 🌍

Why you should take a GAP YEAR: I took 2 Gap Years ?? | Things to do on a Year Out! 🌍 ♡ Why you should take a gap year! I’ve broken this video into 3 different parts to make it easier and you can skip to these bits if you want to:
1. A little bit on my gap year experience and what I did.
2. Why you should take a gap year and questions to ask yourself (5:00)
3. 10 things to do on a gap year (8:18)

I LOVED my Gap Year and I honestly don’t know where I would be if I didn’t take one. I couldn’t recommend one more for literally anyone. No matter what you do! Unless you simply can’t wait to start university, serisouly think about taking a year out. If anyone has any questions at all please comment or message me, I want to help you all in anyway I can.

I’ll be posting every Thursday and Sunday so please subscribe if you don’t want to miss out on more videos.

FOLLOW:
IG: @everydayannax

CONTACT:
annarelkins@hotmail.com

See you soon everyone,

Love Anna xx

Gap Years,Travelling,Year out,2 gap years,

Post a Comment

0 Comments