Advertisement

Why I Haven't Been Vlogging as Much

Why I Haven't Been Vlogging as Much Hi Guys... This was my attempt at filling you in on my life recently without oversharing. I want to explain why we havent been uploading to this channel very much. Its hard to talk about mental health, you can tell in this footage I am nervous. Theres a lot more I want to talk about and other things I need to tell you eventually, maybe in the new year but for now hopefully this all makes some sense for now.

If you are not yet part of our vlog fam click here to subscribe!---- Keep up with our pets on the go- Instagram: @MileHigherZoo

High-Quality CBD:*
Use 20% Off Code MileHigher at checkout - Ships Worldwide
Get 10% off MONQ Oil Diffusers via this link

You can follow us on all the things:
Twitter:
Instagram:
YouTube:

Kendall:
IG:
TW:
YT:
Vlog Channel:

Josh:
IG:
TW:

✉ Send Us Mail✉
Kendall & Josh
8700 E Jefferson Ave
PO Box 372061
Denver, CO 80237

CHANNEL ARTWORK BY GABEE!
Follow and support Gabee's work!
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM: @gabeeillustration

Kendall rae,Kendaily,Kendall Rae Vlogs,joshledore,vlogging,life,lifestyle,family,entertainment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments