Advertisement

Who Most Likely To:Ft Aubri

Who Most Likely To:Ft Aubri We did the fun video for you guys Ik we haven’t post in awhile and I’m sorry but aubri will be in more of my videos so make sure to stay tun ❤️click the notification bell 🔔 and make sure to subscribe and like,,comment what videos we should do next,if you haven’t already make sure to subscribe to my sister page Mariah Towns.also if you would like a shout out plz make sure you do everything subscribe comment and click notification bell and like and who ever we see first do it,I will give you a shout out ❤️we love y’all,,my social media is insta:quisha_towns,Snap:quickquik1 aubri insta:is.yo.fav.aubri make sure to add us we will be adding y’all back make sure to comment what type of pranks or challenges we should do next❤️


More videos coming soon be tune💙

Aubri

Post a Comment

0 Comments