Advertisement

WHAT I EAT TO LOSE WEIGHT 💪🏽 | VEGAN MEAL PREP | WARRIOR LIFESTYLE PROGRAM

WHAT I EAT TO LOSE WEIGHT 💪🏽 | VEGAN MEAL PREP | WARRIOR LIFESTYLE PROGRAM Hey beautiful people! Welcome to my channel!

Today I'm going to be showing you guys three vegan meals that I eat to help me lose weight fast. I meal prep these vegan recipes when I need some quick and healthy meals. I got inspiration for these meals from the Warrior Lifestyle Program.

Join me in my weight loss journey:
www.warriorlifestyleprogram.com

Beginner Vegan Meal Plan:


MEAL 1: SPINACH SOUTHWEST SALAD
-Spinach
-Red & Yellow Bell Peppers
-Zucchini
-Squash
-Roasted Chickpeas
-Black Beans (optional)

MEAL 2: ITALIAN PASTA SALAD
-TriColor Rotini
-Red & Yellow Bell Peppers
-Yellow Onion
-Zucchini
-Squash
-Spinach
-Italian Dressing

MEAL 3: BURRITO BOWL
-Red & Yellow Bell Peppers
-Zucchini
-Squash
-Black Beans
-Diced Tomatoes
-Onion
-Spinach
-Taco Seasoning

please subscribe to my channel, I'd love to see you again!

more of me:

For Natural Hair Tutorials, Hair Reviews and more, click here:


For Makeup Tutorials, Product Reviews and Chit-Chat Get Ready With Me’s, click here;


For Try-On Hauls, 3-in-1 GRWM, click here:


For Advice, Motivation and Deep Conversations, click here:


For Storytimes, click here:



----------------------------------------­­­­­------------------------------------­-

FAQ:

age: 21
sign: gemini (may 22)


race: african-american
camera: iphone 7+
hair type:4a/4b

Instagram: justjailyn
Twitter: justjailynd

WHAT I EAT TO LOSE WEIGHT,what i eat in a day,meal plan,get thick,lose weight keep curves,what food to eat,food to lose weight,vegan,easy meal prep,cheap meal prep,weight loss journey,just jailyn,fast weight loss,the find guru,what food to eat to work out,how to lose weight,meal prep,how to meal prep,what to eat to meal prep,vegan weight loss,meal planning,grocery haul,how to meal plan,vegan food,quick meal prep,lose belly fat,lose weight,

Post a Comment

0 Comments