Advertisement

VLOG: FINALS WEEK IN COLLEGE! *stressful*

VLOG: FINALS WEEK IN COLLEGE! *stressful* College finals week vlog!

Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope you're all having a great holiday season. I vlogged a little bit of my finals week to show y'all what it's like! Hope you enjoy! I also got a whole new bunch of subscribers recently! SO THANK YOU AND WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL ❤❤❤❤

🧡 FOLLOW ME ON THE SOCIALS 🧡
✺INSTA - @karren.kora
✺SNAPCHAT- @karentbfhh
✺TWITTER- @karenkora_
✺VSCO-

*I do not own any of the songs used! All copyright goes to the owner*

college,vlog,college vlog,vlogmas,vlogmas 2019,college finals,finals week,finals week vlog,week in my life,week in my life vlog,college week in my life,day in my life college,school,school vlog,university,uni,studying,college vlogger,college student,college day,week in college,day in college,hannah elise,Karren Kora,umass amherst,umass,

Post a Comment

0 Comments