Advertisement

The Doorstep Mile book

The Doorstep Mile book It's available now, worldwide:
- UK (5 copies for the price of 2):
- Worldwide:
- Kindle:

Four and a half years ago I finished writing a book called Live Adventurously Every Day.
But it wasn’t quite right, so I shoved in my desk drawer.
Since then I’ve been giving talks to audiences all around the world about accomplishing big projects by starting small.
Grand adventures grow from microadventures.
After years of listening to what stops people from living as adventurously as they wish to do, thinking about my ideas and distilling them down, I was ready to tackle the book again.
The result, at last, is this: The Doorstep Mile.
Whoever you are and whatever you dream of doing, the approach is the same: Dream Big, but Start Small.
The Doorstep Mile.

doorstep mile,

Post a Comment

0 Comments