Advertisement

Styling every piece of CHEETAH PRINT I OWN!

Styling every piece of CHEETAH PRINT I OWN! hi guys! i own a heap of cheetah print clothing items. i thought i would style some of the pieces and show you them. i love cheetah print! do you? anyway i hope you enjoy the video. let me know what videos you want me to do and i can make it happen :) lol
thankyou for watching! i hope you have a lovely day

my socials...
snapchat: bear160
instagram: _florkowski_

fashion,cheetah,haul,grwm,challenge,stylist,australian,cheetah girls,animal prints,black friday,black friday haul,thrift,thrifting,hacks,tips,clothng tips,diy,cheetah print,sarah florkowski,fashion week,vlogmas,christmas,brown hair,kmart,kmart haul,thrifted haul,fashion advice,celebrity stylist,shoes,dress,skirt,pants,top,grunge,soft,girly,tomboy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments