Advertisement

Shooting a Wedding in 4k on Iphone 8 plus

Shooting a Wedding in 4k on Iphone 8 plus I had fun shooting this for a friend. Even though the lighting conditions were not that great, there was enough to take decent shots, and make necessary adjustments during editing. I must say I'm impressed with the quality, taking into consideration it was iPhone 12mp camera I used. I might start using it more often, especially if the lighting conditions are good.

Enjoy the video.

MERCHANDISE:
Timeless Sweatshirt shorturl.at/eKMSV
Timeless T-Shirt: amazon.com/dp/B07VS4HL8B

FAVOURITE GEAR
Canon EOS 2000 DSLR:
Canon EOS 250D:
Canon EF 50mm Lense:
Portable Tripod:
Microphone:
Memory Card:

Water Filter (because hydration is important):

FOLLOW ME
Instagram: instagram.com/davidctchristoph/
Twitter: twitter.com/Dchristophdavid
Email: davidcchristoph@gmail.com

BLOG:

#weddings,#scottishweddings,#scotland,#iphone8,#4k,#howto,

Post a Comment

0 Comments