Advertisement

Shooting Landscapes & Infrastructure With A Video Head - Better Photography & Video - 4k UHD

Shooting Landscapes & Infrastructure With A Video Head - Better Photography & Video - 4k UHD Best tripod and head combo for the hybrid shooter? If you capture both video and photographs, this combo my do the trick. While you're at it, save money by not busting your favorite lens. Ouch!

---


This YouTube channel is my hobby. Please excuse any errors in this video. In regards to RVs, always contact the manufacturer or dealership to ensure that you have the latest specs and list of amenities. Please do your research.


Don't be shy. Your friendly comments and questions are always appreciated. Don't forget to like, subscribe and share my video. My channel is not monetized. You should never see any obnoxious advertising. I am not paid to promote any product or service.


---


I am available for photography, videography, voice-overs, coffee and honest reviews. Feel free to contact me at jmmgarza@gmail.com.


Jesús Manuel Mena Garza Photography Business Website:



Please support my photography and YouTube channel by visiting my Patreon page. Any support ($1) is appreciated. Thanks.


Jesús Manuel Mena Garza Patreon Page:



Thanks! Si se puede! Hablo español. English too!


Thanks for your support

Landscape Photography,Infrastructure Photography,Travel Photography,Travel Video,Shooting Video,Landscape Photography Tips,Best Tripod Head For Landscape Photography,Sirui VH-10X,Benro Tripod,Hybrid Shooter Setup,Best Video & Photography Tripod & Head,JMMGarza,Chicano Photographer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments