Advertisement

Shenmue 3 community - Thanks to those I've met and more!

Shenmue 3 community - Thanks to those I've met and more! My Twitter:
@Magnus547

Buy Shenmue 3 and support this channel:


This video is a hello and thank you to everyone in the Shenmue community I've met, those that watch my channel, and those that maybe one day I'll meet! It's a reupload of the short video I premiered on my Shenmue 3 live stream. I'm still playing the game, so I figured I'd upload something while I'm still playing! Hope you enjoy.

#Shenmue3
#Shenmuecommunity

shenmue 3 fans caught tears in this video! check it out!!!,shenmue 3,shenmue 3 launch,countdown to shenmue 3,magnus shenmue,tribute videos to shenmue 3,shenmue community,shenmue fans,happy console gamer,adam koralik shenmue,michael huber shenmue,huber shenmue 3 reaction,promote shenmue 3,shenmue 3 hype,Shenmue 3 reactions,e3 reactions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments