Advertisement

Self Aware Anti Haul Part Two!

Self Aware Anti Haul Part Two! Alright all y'all, time for the second half of my self aware anti haul!

As y'all know I absolutely looooove filming anti hauls because they give me a chance to get a little sassy and really speak my mind. Makes me so happy to just let everything out.

Obviously, I want to hear what you think about the products I mentioned and tell me something that you have recently anti hauled.

The anti haul was created by Amber's Beauty Chair. Check out her channel here!


And was popularized by Kimberly Clark! Check her channel out here!


Products mentioned not necessarily in order.

Anastasia Beverly Hills lip vaults


Morphe X Manny MUA collection


Makeup Revolution teddy bear palettes


Quay sunglasses


Business email: nanakawaiideathdoll77@gmail.com

Instagram @ninetieslovechild

Snapchat @pastelxxdoll

Twitter @90sLove_Child

Send me letters or highlighters. XD

200 Ben Davis Drive VA 22642

beauty,makeup,review,reviews,blog,blogger,anti haul,kimberly clark,ambers beauty chair,consumerism,anti consumerism,commentary,fail,fails,beauty fail,beauty fails,makeup fail,makeup f,

Post a Comment

0 Comments