Advertisement

Scamming the phone scammers. Wasting their time like they waste mine

Scamming the phone scammers. Wasting their time like they waste mine Have you had enough of them? Cuz I sure have. Every day I get calls. I don't know how they got my number or my name but they got it. How do you fight back other than wasting their time. So that's what I did

My violent video that was removed form youtube, here is the source video:


Patriots Corner is a place where Canadians can share their videos , stories, thoughts and opinions on Canada and whats going on within. The good and the bad.



Catch something on tape that needs to be shared? Have something to say?


Send videos / links to: patriotscorner2019@gmail.com


Keep videos to 10min maximum. The shorter the better, get to the point, exceptions for special events.Give me a title for your video. Your face must be infront of the camera if you have something to say. I cant say every video will be uploaded, The only suppression of free speech will be within you tube rules or stupidity.





Please help support your channel:


Paypal : patriotscorner2019@gmail.com


e transfur : staticfuel@yahoo.ca








Other Great you tubers to follow.





Rants Derek








Irving Twin








Facts VS. Feelings








Noble Savages








AJ Elicits








Free Bird Media Canada








Greg Wycliffe








RISE CANADA








JD Meaney








Raging Humanist








What's Up Canada








Patriot Gus








Fredrick Godzilla Menckin








AnimalGal09








Steve L-TT








Kulbir Singh:








The Canadian Block








Critickill Thinker



waste

Post a Comment

0 Comments