Advertisement

r|maliciouscompliance | The Most EXPENSIVE Battery in the Store?

r|maliciouscompliance | The Most EXPENSIVE Battery in the Store? r maliciouscompliance where Do you have this in a men’s 11? Fine. Take your dang battery. Wanted the cheapest battery, but not that one. Welcome aboard, new customer! Big sister wants everyone in the house to say “please” and “thank you?”? Alrighty. Stupid forms to fill and you'll freeze my cash deposit? I guess your service is worthless to me now.

🌎 Discord:

🥈 My Second Channel:
😎 My Other Reddit Channel:
❓ My Friend's Reddit Channel:

😇 MaliciousCompliance:
😈 ProRevenge:
🤡 ChoosingBeggars:
👪 EntitledParents:
🔨 IDon'tWorkHereLady:
🛒 TalesFromRetail:
💻 TalesFromTechSupport:
🤷 TodayIMessedUp:

🔥 All Videos:

🔔 Subscribe!
👍 Like this video if you want to see more videos!

#reddit #funnyredditposts #maliciouscompliance

If you don't want your story in this video please email me at tobyodesigns@gmail.com :) I will happily remove it

Credit:






reddit,r/,Storytime,r\,sub,subreddit,best of reddit,reddit top posts,episode,story,time,stories,reddit stories,reddit story,r/maliciouscompliance,r/idontworkherelady,r/prorevenge,r/choosingbeggars,Storytime 2,FakeJake,Storytime2,life stories,malicious,compliance,maliciouscompliance,r/malicious,r/compliance,reddit maliciouscompliance,rslash maliciouscompliance,r maliciouscompliance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments