Advertisement

REAL FOREX TRADER LIFESTYLE DAY IN THE LIFE EXPOSED | TYLLIONAIRE

REAL FOREX TRADER LIFESTYLE DAY IN THE LIFE EXPOSED | TYLLIONAIRE Let's REALLY do this! Let's go deep into the DAY IN THE LIFE of a Forex Trader.... so before we get started, a lot of people are going to ask.... "What is forex?"

What is Forex trading and how does it work?

What is forex and how does it work? Forex, also known as foreign exchange or FX trading, is the conversion of one currency into another. It is one of the most actively traded markets in the world, with an average daily trading volume of $5 trillion.

The currency market (also called Forex, or the foreign exchange market) is the largest market in the world. It is a global network of currency dealers, banks and other financial institutions. Currency traders move money around the world and from one currency to another for various reasons.

So now that we've established that .... let's get into the FOREX LIFESTYLE. None of that fluff. I'll NEVER go to a hotel meeting. I can't have those LOSERS fucking up my winning energy.

If you ask me about forex "teams" I DON'T KNOW because you don't need a TEAM to trade Forex... If you want to know if you can learn to trade for FREE... then here, check out my story on how I got started trading Forex right here:

Ok, ok.... So this is really just a normal day. Pop in a trade or two, NO OVER-LEVERAGING my account and killing my margin, just simplistic naked trading. I love to trade naked with nothing on my charts because simply, once there's indicators. I can't see shit!

Anyway, welcome to the underground. Here's REAL FOREX TRADER LIFESTYLE EXPOSED

forex lifestyle,forex lifestyle motivation,forex trader success story,top forex traders in the world,best forex traders in the world,trading lifestyle motivation,forex,what is forex,foreign exchange market,how to trade forex,what is iml,is iml a scam,imarketslive scam,iml network marketing,iml recruiting,iml scam forex,iml forex,iml forex scam,imarketslive forex scam,stocks,how to trade stocks,forex lifestyle 2019,how to trade forex 2019,forex profits,

Post a Comment

0 Comments