Advertisement

Planning My Summer Vacation using Python, Machine Learning & Oracle Cloud

Planning My Summer Vacation using Python, Machine Learning & Oracle Cloud I'm planning the family summer vacation. This year is going to be a little different. This year I'm going to use Python, Machine Learning and Oracle Cloud to plan the vacation.
It will be a driving holiday in Scotland, but what places do we visit and in what order? Using details of local landmarks and family personal interest, Python and machine learning are used to identify different groupings of local landmarks matching those interests.

Combining the outputs of the Python Machine Learning a driving route will be planned to optimize the number of landmarks to visit, where to stay and what else to visit and then saving the details to Oracle Cloud. Do one thing for me! Don't tell my family this is how our vacation is being planned.

Cloud

Post a Comment

0 Comments