Advertisement

Old Rusty Handmade Sickle Restoration

Old Rusty Handmade Sickle Restoration Hello folks! I want you show you my new restoration project! This old rusty handmade sickle I found at flea market few month ago and finally I finished it. I decided to both it because it's a handmade sickle and I don't have one in my workshop. First, I removed the old wood handle from sickle and then put part of it in rust remover liquid for 24 hours. After cleaned it with an iron brushes and made decision make couple of holes for new rivers. All the empty spaces around the fastener I sealed with tin. Then I've started to make the wood handle. I have nice piece of ash tree and it will well suited for handle. Also, I found old bolster from old knife making project in my workshop trash. Finally, I used epoxy glue with sawdust and the painted the handle with two components paint. And final step was linseed oil.

Please, subscribe to my channel:
Facebook:
Instagram:

#screwsandtools #sickle #rust #restoration

screws and tools,restoration,rust,sickle,handmade,tool restoration,tool,garden tools,vintage,restore,tools,restoration projects,old tools restoration,restoration videos,wood,old,rusty,tools restoration,old tool restoration,restoring,tool restoration videos,rusted,restoration ideas,restoration sickle,sickle restoration,handmade sickle,how to restore,hand sickle,hand sickle restoration,restoring old sickle,sickle repair tool,hand sickle tool,restoring sickle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments