Advertisement

New Paint Pour Technique | Whimsy Swipe | Whimsy Swipe On Jewelry Box

New Paint Pour Technique | Whimsy Swipe | Whimsy Swipe On Jewelry Box This Whimsy swipe was done on the top of a wood jewelry box. I have taped the sides off and am only pouring on the top at this time. I swipe randomly and at whimsy to create some nice lacing and various sized cells. This is a technique I have developed.

My Etsy Shop


#fluidacrylics #paintpouring #PourArt


Fluid acrylic tutorials. Paint pouring how to videos, art therapy for stroke recovery, discussions and demonstrations of art are just a few of the things you will find at Whimsy Creek.


My name is Megan. My channel is all about paint pouring and art therapy. I learned to paint pour in 2014 after my second stroke. I had left sided paralysis. A physical therapist suggested checking out art as a therapy after the stroke.


I soon found paint pouring and fell in love. Some might say addicted. I am self taught and was able to teach my left side how to work again by tilting the canvas back and forth.


Please subscribe for more art videos.


For My Paint Recipe Visit This Video.





For Beginner Paint Pouring Tutorials see this playlist.





If you feel like supporting the channel please buy some of my art from my Etsy Shop.

acrylic pouring,New Paint Pour Technique,fluid art,acrylic pouring technique,paint pouring,fluid painting,swipe technique,acrylic pour swipe,acrylic pour,flow art,abstract art,pouring paint,how to get cells,whimsy creek art,whimsy creek,whimsy swipe,whimsy swipe technique,

Post a Comment

0 Comments