Advertisement

My Digital Kitchen Owner shares her success story that started off in the hospital in the GTA

My Digital Kitchen Owner shares her success story that started off in the hospital in the GTA I’m Chaunyce Thomas a local Realtor supporting local businesses by showcasing them to the community. Today I interviewing Valèrie Azinge owner of My Digital Kitchen and soon to be cook book writer. Welcome to the North Mills Community. Valèrie inspiring story shows us all why following your passion will get you where you have always dreamed to be . Take a moment to watch our interview and see why her health lifestyles much more than a fad. Check out www.parkbench.com/north-mills for more interviews, local deals, local news & more. Please kindly share, like, comment and if you are really loving it, reach out to My Digital Kitchen if your looking to have your next meeting catered. At My Digital Kitchen they do so much more but reach out to see what see can do for you. She would love to over exceed you expectations. Thank you for supporting local.

hospital

Post a Comment

0 Comments