Advertisement

My 1,000,000$ YouTube Dream home is finally on the market! Check it out

My 1,000,000$ YouTube Dream home is finally on the market! Check it out Like I said my friends, this is just a short Realtor video made by the Realtor agents to start marketing the house!

I will do my own long walk trough video for those that are interested in numbers, design and products we used.
This house certainly boosts a lot of unique features and most of them can be found on my YouTube channel. This is certainly a Dream home design with an actual value of 1,000,00 million Dollars but we want to sell it affordably and quick so that we can move on to the next one


Cheers everyone and thank you for supporting my channel

Innocleat.com

dream home,dreamhomebasedwork,dream home build,dream home build time lapse,the dream house youtube channel,dream home youtube,dream chef home youtube,custom dream home,a youtubers dream home,youtube dream house,dream house tour,building a dream house,building a dream garage,building a dream home,building a dream home on a budget,dream home budget home,dream home low budget,luxury life,expensive house,expensive house tour,dreamhome special,youtube home,

Post a Comment

0 Comments