Advertisement

MEETING E-GIRLS BOYFRIEND! - Modern Warfare (Trolling, Rage & Funny Moments)

MEETING E-GIRLS BOYFRIEND! - Modern Warfare (Trolling, Rage & Funny Moments) Hey guys, it's Daithi here. So the other day, I found myself playing with a real E-Girl. I know, crazy right? Now this time, not only am I still playing with her but now I'm also playing with her boyfriend, and get to know all about how their relationship works. Hopefully, it goes well for them! Anyways, I hope ye enjoy.

Connect with me:
Twitter -
Instagram -
Reddit:
Discord:
Facebook -

Edited by:
DoubleAyeeRon -

Background music from:
HeatleyBros -

Outro animation by Frog Fifty:


Subscribe for future videos:
Thanks for watching and subscribe/like if ye enjoyed ^_^

#cod #callofduty #modernwarfare

modern warfare,funny,funny videos,funny fails,funny memes,cod mw,cod modern warfare,multiplayer,funny moments,call of duty modern warfare,gameplay,nogla,daithi de nogla,nogla annoys,mw,cod,call of duty,snd,search and destroy,funtage,rage,toxic,trash talk,angry,voice chat,randoms,lobby chat,game chat,trolling,trolling in cod,trolling in modern warfare,call,duty,modern,warfare,game,e girl,e-girl,girl,modern warfare season 1,killcams,riot shield,

Post a Comment

0 Comments