Advertisement

🎄 | Lofi Xmas special

🎄 | Lofi Xmas special Hello there
Just hit the big ole milestone of 1000 subscribers not too long ago! How exciting!!! And this video was supposed to be a short animation special but….. I was having some severe technical issues with my editing software (premiere pro) as it kept crashing, I guess due to its new update. The last week was incredibly frustrating as I was trying to fix the (apparently) unfixable, then tried After Effects that gave me the same issues too. Time was running out so I turned to Resolve 16 which hasn’t been too bad so far, I’m unfamiliar with it so editing has been slow. I wanted to have something special for you all this holiday but it didn’t seem like I was going to finish the animation in time for Christmas.
So I hope you can enjoy this Christmas lofi mix instead, which is essentially a 2019 version of a yule log. Watch as Aleq reads a book very slowly as he never turns the page at all, perhaps he can see all the pages at once? Who knows! I’m still flustered over this editing shenanigans. Maybe it’s time to get a desktop rather than animating from a laptop, I’m sure I’ll figure it out. Oh well.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Everyone stay safe and enjoy the time with your loved ones. I’ll see you all in the new year!
---------------Music------------------
Bethlehem - Christmas by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:














-------------------------------------

special

Post a Comment

0 Comments