Advertisement

LEO DEC 15-31 2019: Three Queens 🤔 You've made your decision and found yourself in the process. ♌

LEO DEC 15-31 2019: Three Queens 🤔 You've made your decision and found yourself in the process. ♌ #Leo #LeoTarot #LeoDecember

Welcome to my channel, Scorched Earth Tarot!

For personal readings and booking information, please contact me on: scorched.earth.tarot@gmail.com, or through social media (links below).


To find your natal chart information for free (sun, moon and rising signs, particularly), visit:




Come join me on social media!

Instagram:
Facebook:


Decks used: Llewellyn and Universal Waite decks.


If you've enjoyed the video and want to buy me a coffee/support the channel, send me a donation through Paypal:

Leo,Leo December,Leo Tarot,Leo December 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments