Advertisement

last day of school vlog 2019 - winter term

last day of school vlog 2019 - winter term WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL!

Are you subscribed?:

DM ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR PROMOTIONS😆

INTRO MADE BY: @gigia.vs on Instagram!

intro song: selfish - h.e.r x sza x and x sabrina claudia type beat (prod by J-Luxx)

where I get my contacts from:

Watch in 1080p!!
⇒ contact me
insta-
@leahhxoi
@leaahmarieyt - (post updates about my yt)
@babylee.xii - spam account
@shapoppincosmeticsco - my cosmetics business!

snap-
@leaahmarie0

youtube-
@Leah Márie

pintrest-
@leahmarie068

For business inquires only-
: leahmarie068@gmail.com


ALL MUSIC BELONGS TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNERS!

FAQ:
What grade/year am I in?: 9th grade/year 10
What do I film on?: I film on my iPhone 11
How do I edit my videos?: I use iMovie on my iPhone/Macbook
Do I have an uploading schedule?: Nope

#lastdayofschool2019 #schoolvlog2019

SUBSCRIBER COUNT: 5,839

last day of school,last day of school vlog 2019,last day of school winter term,vlog last day of school,school morning grwm,school vlog high school,school vlog uk,school vlog uk year 10,school vlog 2019 uk,a day in my life at school uk,a day in my life high school,a day in my life vlog 2019,last day of school grwm vlog,last day of school grwm vlog 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments