Advertisement

INSANE LUCK Helped Me Prepare for Raids (Twisted League)

INSANE LUCK Helped Me Prepare for Raids (Twisted League) The Twisted League has been released into OSRS! OSRS has been lacking a seasonal game mode since DMM is on hold, so I figured I would give it a try. Let me know if you want to see more Twisted League videos!

My Links:
Livestreams -
Twitter -
Join my cc in game : Mr Mammal
2nd Channel:

Runescape,Oldschool Runescape,OSRS,OSRS Twisted Leagues,Twisted Leagues Guide,OSRS Guide,OSRS Money Making Guide,OSRS Twisted Leagues Relics Guide,OSRS Twisted Leagues Money Making Guide,How to Get Started Twisted Leagues OSRS,Mr Mammal OSRS,Iron Mammal OSRS,Oldschool Runescape Twisted Leagues Guide,OSRS Woox Twisted Leagues,Swampletics,OSRS Swampletics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments