Advertisement

I LAUNCHED MY OWN CLOTHING BRAND | DANG STHLM LOOKBOOK + BACKSTORY

I LAUNCHED MY OWN CLOTHING BRAND | DANG STHLM LOOKBOOK + BACKSTORY DANG STHLM is available to shop now at

So I finally launched my clothing brand yall!! It's been a tough year pulling this off, but it's here now and I'm so excited. Really hope you guys will like my designs - all sustainable and ethically produced. Thank you for all the support ❤️don't forget to follow DANG STHLM on IG too @dangsthlm



‣ my music and SFX source (30 days free trial):


» MUSIC «
‣ LOOKBOOK:
‣ BG:
‣ VLOG PART: 53 THIEVES // what you do to me
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

» FOLLOW ME «
‣ IG/TWITTER: @juliaadang
‣ SOUNDCLOUD:
‣ SPOTIFY: "Julia Dang"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏


» FAQ «
‣ Age: Born '96
‣ Height: 158 cm
‣ Ethnicity: Vietnamese
‣ Country: Stockholm, Sweden
‣ Cameras: Check below

» EQUIPMENT «
‣ Camera: Sony A7s ii + 24-70mm f/4 Sony Zeiss lens
‣ Gimbal: DJI Ronin-S
‣ Drone: DJI Phantom 4
‣ GoPro Hero Black
‣ Edited on Final Cut Pro X

*This video is not sponsored. Shop links are via affiliate.

dang sthlm,thelineup,sustainable clothing brand,julia dang,lookbook,winter outfits 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments