Advertisement

I Fixed A Subscribers Beat Mix (It Hits Now)

I Fixed A Subscribers Beat Mix (It Hits Now) I fixed a subscribers beat mix in today's video! I go over every part of the beat mix and explain how I got the mix to hit right and sit nice and loud.

💵 Get Your Beats Mixed :

-Share this video with a friend or fellow producer!
-Please Comment, Like, and Subscribe!

💵 Get My Drum Kits:
-

✔Elite Pianist VST:

Sign up for BeatStars and get 1st month FREE use code: LIFESTYLE


Download my FREE Drum Kit:

Get A Vocal Tag:

My Spotify:

Upload your beats/songs to itunes, Spotify, etc. with distrokid and save when you use my link:


💵 Get a 1 On 1 Consulation :
📨 Email: LifeStyleDidIt@Gmail.com

💵 Get Beats:
-
_____________________________

♼ Stay Connected:
✔ Subscribe |
✔Twitter :
✔Instagram :

#mixing #flstudio

fixing a subscribers beat,fixing a subscribers beat mix,mixing a beat in fl studio 20,how to mix beats,how to mix a beat,how to mix your beats,how to mix your beats in fl studio 20,mixing a beat for a producer,mixing a producers beat,how to mix your beats 2019,how to mix reggaeton beats,how to mix dancehall music,how to mix a beat from youtube,fl studio,mixing hip hop beats,FIXING A SUBSCRIBERS BEAT MIX,mixing fl studio,beat mixing,trap mixing tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments