Advertisement

I Bought Brand New iPhone 11 Pro in China SUPER DEAL

I Bought Brand New iPhone 11 Pro in China SUPER DEAL I bought a brand new iPhone 11 Pro from the biggest iPhone market in ShenZhen China in a super deal. Please, like and subscribe if you like! Thanks for watching!

More from ShenZhen:
I Bought Brand New Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G In China:
Buying & Testing Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Accessories in China:

~~~Don’t be shy buy my Merch~~~


Join me on:


IPhone,iPhone 11 Pro,Apple iPhone,shenzhen,China,Huaqiangbei,cheap iPhone in China,iPhone X,wholesale market in shenzhen China,super cheap iPhones in China,iPhone 11 pro space gray,cheap iPhone 11 Pro in ShenZhen China,where to buy iPhone 11 Pro I China,Guangdong,Vlogs,iPhone 11 Pro testing,game test iPhone 11 Pro,the best smartphone,iPhone 11 pro screen protector,screen protectors for iPhone,cheap iPhone accessories in China,

Post a Comment

0 Comments