Advertisement

How You Can Change Your City (A Simple System Anyone Can Use)

How You Can Change Your City (A Simple System Anyone Can Use) So many cities and neighborhoods are in dire need of help. Trash piles up, houses deteriorate, and blight threatens to take over our neighborhood. Truly, the task can we very overwhelming. On the other hand, we also have millions of volunteers around the country who want to help, but aren't sure where to start. My prayer is that you'll find this system helpful on your journey to change your city. In this video, I lay out the steps to begin this process in a simple way to maximize your impact in your neighborhood. Check it out, leave a comment, and feel free to contact me so we can connect. I'd love to help you start a project in your town. We don't need the government to help. We don't need crazy amounts of money. The truth is, we can make an impact with what we already have. Anyone can do this! Let's gather some data, put together a team, and get to work!

Check out the podcast on all your favorite podcasting platforms!
Anchor:
Spotify:
iTunes:
Google:
Available on pretty much every other podcast platform as well. Just search Kittanning:Greatest City in the World 😃

My gear:
Camera - Iphone SE -
Backup Camera - LG G5 -
Drone - DJI Mavic Air -
Computer - Dell Inspiron 13 7000 (7373) -
Gimbal - Zhiyun Smooth Q -
Vlog Microphone -
Podcast Microphone -
Bendy Tripod -
Little Tripod -
Big Tripod -
Cheap Studio Lights -

Leave a like and comment below. I read and respond to each one. I so appreciate the interactions with all of you. You can also visit my other social media and get in touch with me anytime.

Contact me
Mailing Address: 121 N Mckean St Kittanning PA 16201
Facebook:
Instagram: andrewladdusaw
Snapchat: aladdusaw
Twitter: @AndrewLaddusaw
Youtube Chat:
Discord:
Our Church: mylivingwaterchurch.com

#changeyourcity #greatestcityintheworld #defeatingblight

Kittanning,PA,Greatest,City,in,the,World,

Post a Comment

0 Comments