Advertisement

How to save money in 2020

How to save money in 2020 Your money is essentially spent in three main areas, living, transportation, and food expenses. To get the most impact per time watch, we will solely focus on these main points. Inflation and taxes are not taken into consideration in the video in order to simplify the process of understanding the examples.



Of course, even you are able to save a lot of money by doing these three main points, if one goes out drinking and spend recklessly on other area of his life, this will defeat the whole purpose of the video. I can explain these example, since they have been examples that I have done in my life. I was renting out four rooms in my house, buying used cars and eating at home.



My goal is to help the viewer achieve his or her goals and money management is essential. The goal of the channel, is millionaire's knowledge, I would rather that one produces more and lives more during the process. I want to instill an abundance mentality. Results can differ, since no one can do exactly the same steps.



Tomy Shaw

save,how to save money,ways to save money,save money on my house,save money on my car,save money on foods,save money on essentials,manage money,how to manage money better,money,rich,mindset,habits,exponential growth,growth,rate of return,inflation,wealth,house,cars,food,think,long term,money management skills,save noney in 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments