Advertisement

How To Concentrate on Work When Getting Over a Break Up

How To Concentrate on Work When Getting Over a Break Up For Your 1 on 1 Coaching Session visit www.LakiaCrawford.com

My New Channel Lakia Crawford ... a channel that supports Family Life and Motherhood ... check it out ... Subscribe 💜


Public Support Group for Narcissistic Abuse Survivors

Private Support Group for Narcissistic Abuse Survivors SEND INBOX WITH YOUR FRIEND REQUEST

Patreon Link

You can also access Patreon through my website ... there is a tab to of page www.LakiaCraford.com

Welcome to My Channel it's dedicated to talking about life, sharing what I've learned through my journey and how I've healed.....

I tap into myself to help bring others closer to themselves...I hope you are encouraged...and can take even 1 positive thing from my channel....that is my goal...to provide...helpful...quality content...and even put a smile on your face!....

LET'S REMEMBER DON'T CAST YOUR PEALS TO SWINE 💯💯💯

JOIN ME ON PATREON...GAIN MORE ACCESS AND SAVE MONEY 💯



To Donate to the Channel


CASH APP $CoachLakia

Venmo coachlakia@gmail.com

Facebook link to join the community ... Please inbox me that you are a survivor thx 💜


P.O. Box 324
Glenolden PA 19036


ANNOUNCEMENT ... Hey You Guys...You DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS...I couldn't do the Power Series through YouTube due to their issues ...So...I'm offering it through Patreon and private pay.

It's a 7 video Series over the next 7 Sundays (Including today) Power Sundays :) ...You can join my monthly Patreon under Coach Lakia to access to this series and
more...the lowest MONTHLY membership tier that will give you access is $19.99 per month...your other option is to pay per video. You can pay $7.00 per video that you want in the series or send a flat fee of $30 for access to all the videos IN THIS SERIES to CASH App $CoachLakia , Venmo @CoachLakia or PayPal CoachLakia@Gmail.com ... i will send you the link.

This is a fun, entertaining and informative series enjoy... a lot of time and effort went into it !

Here is the outline of the videos to come.
1st week Power Series Introductory & Theme Song Commentary (This week)
2nd week Tommy
3rd week Ghost
4th week The Women of Power
5th week Dre and Council Man Rashad
6th week Tariq

I cant focus at work after my break up,work after narcissistic abuse,how to not lose it at work,how to keep a job,how to keep things professional at work,

Post a Comment

0 Comments