Advertisement

HEY ROB RATE THIS [NEW DEMON] by DanZMeN || Geometry Dash: THE 12 DEMONS OF CHRISTMAS #8

HEY ROB RATE THIS [NEW DEMON] by DanZMeN || Geometry Dash: THE 12 DEMONS OF CHRISTMAS #8 Geometry Dash The 12 Demons of Christmas #8 - Hey Rob Rate This (NEW DEMON) by DanZMeN

The Twelve Demons of Christmas are back! If you don't know what that is, it's a video series I release around Christmas where I play a demon level a day for 12 days in a row, all the way up until Christmas Eve (if things go well). The demons will range from easy all the way up until insane demon, and maybe even an extreme if I have the time!

For the 8th Demon of Christmas I wanted to do an easier demon because this series has been giving me a lot of stress and I needed a day to chill. DanZMeN always makes great gameplay, and this is level is no different. I really like how it challenges you on the jump orbs when in ship gameplay. The asymmetrical duals are also really fun!

--BECOME A MEMBER TO JOIN MY PRIVATE DISCORD--

--FOLLOW ME--
My Stream ►
Instagram ►
Twitter ►

#GeometryDash #GD #EVWGD

geometry dash,12 demons of christmas,geometry dash 12 demons of christmas,geometry dash hey rob rate this,hey rob rate this,geometry dash update,geometry dash update 2.11,gd demon,geoemtry dash challenge,geoemtry dash hard,geometry dash difficult,geoemtry dash christmas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments