Advertisement

far away - original

far away - original alms πŸ˜”alms 😭 for a miserable πŸ˜”πŸ˜“πŸ˜¨ woman

ok anyways i only really revealed this song in my 25k special but I never debuted it....so today is that day....
this song was really just to challenge me with a chord progression that isn't c,g,am,f................the lyrics are meant to be repetitive because they were placeholders but I never got the time to actually write something so it just stuck.
I'd like to think that it's a reflection of me wanting to not live my life but also not die? just, run away to someplace where I'm not expected of anything to anyone?
Also inspired by various scenes I remember from my trip to japan+cliche manga moments HDJFJFIWKJF ok bye

NO WAIT! fun fact this is my favorite oc Shuu!! he is unfortunate...i beat him up a lot because I project all my insecurities unto him....stupid ugly....i hate him

Tablet: Intuos Pro
Drawing Program: Paint Tool Sai
Editing Program: Sony Vegas Pro

twitter: @yamagentapint (follow me)
tumblr: magentapint
instagram: @gailletuckeregburrito (mostly selfies)(dont follow me)


I have! a Crenny! Stan Account! it's @damnycrenny follow me for (kinda) daily crenny shitpost just kidding don't follow me unless you really really like crenny

fishy bishie,gaille,far away,original song,ukulele,animatic,japan,anime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments