Advertisement

Estimating Shipping Rates For Your E-Commerce Store - Best Practices & Strategies

Estimating Shipping Rates For Your E-Commerce Store - Best Practices & Strategies The digital aspect of selling online is hard enough, but what about actually shipping your physical product and accounting for the costs to make sure you charge the right amount at the time of ordering? This tricky aspect of online selling is enough to trip up many first time e-commerce sellers.

This is not really digital marketing like most of my videos, but so many of my clients struggle with it. I was working through this with one client and thought I would share my thought process in a video so that others can benefit. This is not the absolute answer to how much you should charge for shipping but it's meant to help you understand how you can approach the estimation of shipping rate for your e-commerce store.

In this video, I talk about flat rate shipping, shipping rates to different parts of the United States, and use the USPS shipping calculator to estimate how much should be charged to my customers for shipping at the point of purchase.

In the next video, I'll take these rates I estimated and enter them into WooCommerce, a popular e-commerce plugin for WordPress.

#ShippingRates
#ShippingRatesEcommerce
#USPSshippingCalculator

e-commerce shipping,ecommerce shipping rates,calculate shipping costs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments