Advertisement

BATTLE OF THE GRAY HAIRS||SIS I'M WINNING!

BATTLE OF THE GRAY HAIRS||SIS I'M WINNING! BATTLE OF THE GRAY HAIRS//SIS I'M WINNING!
Ya'll my struggle been real with my natural hair! My hair is very fine, thin & my edges have broken off through the years due to the tension and weight put on them with years of wearing hair extensions (weave) and braided styles with extensions. However now that I'm a women of a particular age gurlllll my hair has now turned salt & pepper gray right before my very eyes! My gray hairs have bossed up & don't be playing with me! So fast forward to 2019 & I'm having a battle with these gray hairs & I'm trying to dye them black once again! I've finally found a product that actually succeeds in dyeing them black after trying on my own with 2 different over the counter products & giving up I'm back for one final try!👊🏾 So watch me battle it out with my gray hairs as I finally come out victorious using L'oreal for Men! Aye!

👉🏾Music: STAY WIT A G
Produced by Blu Banks
Email: oouubanks@gmail. Facebook/Instagram/SnapChat @ Blu Banks
============================
You can watch all my makeup & hair reviews on YouTube. Don't forget to Subscribe, Turn on Notification Bell to ALL, Like, Comment & Share.  Thank you so much for your support loves! 💋
Follow me also on:
📸Instagram/@weezywigreviews
📒Facebook/@weezywigreviews
=======================
==========================
#dyeinggrayhairblack #dyeinggrayhair #dyeinggrayhair101 #dyeinggrayhairtutorial

》》FTC*** All products & wigs have been purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Please know my honest review is always given in each & every video posted. Always do your own research before making purchases of items reviewed &/or mentioned.

Dyeing gray hair black,How to dye natural hair black,How to dye a wig black,How to dye a wig burgandy,How to dye natural hair,How to dye dark skin hair blonde,Blonde hair for darkskin,How to dy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments