Advertisement

AtGames Legends Ultimate Cabinet First Impressions Review

AtGames Legends Ultimate Cabinet First Impressions Review AtGames sent me a review unit of their Legends Ultimate cabinet and I did a deep dive into it. In this video, I give you my initial impressions of the cabinet after spending about a week with it.

This thing has a ton of features built into which I talk about in depth in the video. Let me know what you guys think of this cabinet in the comment section below.

Official AtGames Global Arcade Page: facebook.com/groups/457437778352096/

AtGames Legends Ultimate website:

Music Credit:

Takeoff by MBB is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist: MBB

Restalgia,AtGames,AtGames Legends Ultimate,AtGames Ultimate Legends,AtGames arcade cabinet,atgames cabinet review,atgames legends cabinet,atgames arcade legends,atgames gaming,atgames legends ultimate arcade review,atgames legends ultimate home arcade,atgames ultimate arcade,atgames ultimate home arcade,atgames ultimate legends arcade review,atgames ultimate arcade canada,atgames ultimate,atgames vs arcade1up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments