Advertisement

Ashamed of Christ in Christ

Ashamed of Christ in Christ This video is an on going discussion of what it means to be not only a Christian Rapper but a Christian Artist. God has told me what it isn't and has shown me what it IS. Be encouraged, learn, and ready to read your Bibles. It's your Final Authority, not me. I am simply just delivering the Word from God. I love you all, and have no ill intent against the artist named in this video. I don't condone any artist that says this and does something totally different either but please as the viewer of this video, don't allow my correction and teaching be a stumbling block to your Faith in Jesus. If you have questions, ask. If your flesh is bothered by this message, it's not me but the Word of God ruffling some feathers up inside of you. Take every concern to Him and He will reveal whatever you bring to Him by the Waters of His precious Word.

God bless you!

Nathan Jarrelle

Jesus,Hope,Christian,rapper,secular,nathan,jarrelle,Gospel,Christ,JesusChrist,lecrae,lauren daigle,NF,

Post a Comment

0 Comments