Advertisement

Accra Ghana Visual Vibes Pt 2 ( Best Hotels & Best Traditional outfits )

Accra Ghana  Visual Vibes Pt 2 ( Best Hotels & Best Traditional outfits ) Accra Ghana is a place not short of entertainment and culture.

A lot of people wanted to know where I stayed and where did I get the outfit I was wearing.

Hotel is Kwarleyz, I say it is the best place in Accra to stay if you have the budget. The custom
Traditional outfits that I got were made by Alex Customs.

Here is his WhatsApp number +233 54 311 1286 $ 125 a custom outfit. I just paid 400 for my outfit in Chicago
That was nowhere near as good.

Much love to Nana Kwame Bediako aka Freedom Jacob Cesar one of Africas Top Entrepreneurs.

While I did Uber most of the time in Ghana a few times in the evening I would get chauffeured around in the Bentley as well which we rented from Kwarleyz.

Come Follow Passport Heavy Instagram for updates during the Ghana trip.

accra Ghana,nana kwame bediako,kwarleyz hotel accra ghana,custom african outfits,jubril agoro,Passport Heavy,Accra Ghana Accommodations,bentley in Accra,

Post a Comment

0 Comments