Advertisement

(243) This was a real struggle - Flower dips and balloon smash - Must see the final result

(243) This was a real struggle - Flower dips and balloon smash - Must see the final result I want to show you, that we all have bad days, that nothing work as you wanted to. But I never give up. After multiple failed flower dips I scraped my paint off the surface, did a tree ring pour and smashed it with a balloon. And finally I got something, that I really like...not just like... I LOVE IT.

#fionaart #flowerpainting #acrylicpainting

All my paints are mixed with Boessner acrylic binder and Dufa acrylic primer.

If you want to support my channel to keep on experimenting with new techniques you can do it through this link:




Or just like and subscribe to show some love.
Thank you!

You can follow me on
Facebok:
Instagram: @fionaacrylic
My personal page:

Fiona,Acrylicpouring,fluidart,flower,abstract,fiona art,real struggle,flower dip,balloon smash,acrylic pouring,acrylic,paint,painting,acrylic painting,flower painting,acrylic pouting technique,fluid art,fluid art tecniques,abstract flower painting,paint with the balloon,acrylic primer,acrylic binder,tree ring pour,tree ring,balloon,flower easy,satisfying,relaxing,abstract painting,abstract painting tutorial,abstract painting easy,abstract painting asmr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments