Advertisement

12102019 can't hang ornaments w|Sol around!

12102019 can't hang ornaments w|Sol around! So... Of course around midnight I decide it's a good time to decorate the tree.. not if Sol has anything to do with it.. he hasn't touched the 🌲 in well over a year.. plus it's tied to the wall so he can't knock it down.. CL I don't think he gives a 💩.. Sol is the troublemaker... I hung up candy canes.. n started with the small ornaments... N where do you think sol is? Under the tree.. I'm gonna spray the tree with mint.. cats hate that.. I had to stop anyways cuz the stuff is from my downstairs storage n 2 min of decorating my eyes have not stopped burning tearing n itching.. dust.. n just a bit that's on the bags n stuff that's how highly allergic n sensitive I am... Gotta go stick my face in the sink.. but my fan butterfly orb full of lights made an appearance and that's good enough for me! Ty SO much for watching commenting n subscribing! Happy holidays to all! Be Love Be light be kind it matters ✌️☮️🙏💎✨🔮⛄🎅

cats Christmas tree orbs ornaments beings of light,

Post a Comment

0 Comments