Advertisement

Work Of Art - Exhibits (musician's review) + audio samples

Work Of Art - Exhibits (musician's review) + audio samples Welcome to another music review. I review every album as a musician as I am a singer, song-writer and a bass-player, so you can expect slightly alternative viewpoint. It won't be the right one. Or the wrong one. Simply a different one. Enjoy :)

I decided not to give scores to records anymore as in the past I sometimes rushed a review and didn't give a record a proper score. I will simply talk about records and try to recommend you those that I liked or enjoyed :)

- you can follow me on instagram
- on facebook

work of art exhibits,work of art,exhibits,review,album review,music review,musician's review,work of art exhibits review,work of art exhibits album review,work of art exhibits music review,AOR,sweden,toto,

Post a Comment

0 Comments