Advertisement

Sanditon | Lord Babington and Esther • Please Don't Say You Love Me

Sanditon | Lord Babington and Esther • Please Don't Say You Love Me "My dear girl, don't you know that I'm in love with you?
Then what is that to me? Since I do not love you."

*Charlotte's voice* THERE IT IS!!!
Sorry it took me so long to make it. I have to admit that it was weird to vid Babbers and Esther other than Sidney and Charlotte but I did it, right? And I loved these two so I had to vid them. They deserved their happy ending and if we have a season 2, I really hope they'll still be there.

Also I made a new Sidlotte video but I can't post it on YT because it's blocked. So I posted it on Twitter ( and Tumblr ( if you wanna see it 😊

Twitter: @FabiolaSPN
Tumblr:
____________________________

Coloring: Impossible by Kindon
Song: "Please don't say you love me" by Gabrielle Aplin
___________________

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Sanditon,Sanditon season 2,Lord Babington,Esther Denham,Babbers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments