Advertisement

Preparing For Homecoming + Nail Vlog 2019 πŸ’…πŸ»

Preparing For Homecoming + Nail Vlog 2019 πŸ’…πŸ» Hey guys welcome back to my Channel or hey if you are new! πŸ’› today’s video is a nail vlog + preparing for homecoming! I just went to get my nails done, my eyebrows, and went a little shopping! I thought it’ll be fun to take you guys along! πŸ₯Ί i hope you guys enjoy today’s video since you guys have requested for my vlogs!

❥Follow me on Instagram and chat with me! πŸ’—- @exly.j
Add me on Snapchat πŸ‘» - LifeAsEmilyJ

❥ New videos every week so don’t forget to turn on your post notification bell to be notify when i post a new video for videoπŸ””

Current subscriber count: 88.7k
Goal subscribers: 88.9k

❥ Thank you so much for clicking on this video (: As always i love you and have a great day!

❥Discount codes to save your $$$ πŸ˜™

CustomJewelry YafeiniJewelry: Get 20% off for orders $20+ (Discount code: inf20)

-YAFEINI JEWELRY:
YAFEINI JEWELRY Name Necklace:
YAFEINI JEWELRY Name Bracelet:
Name Necklace with Underline Hearts:
Personalized Initial Pendant Necklace :
Personalized Heart Bracelets :
Name Necklace:   

-False lashes: Instagram @lashes.ponyfly USE CODE- Exlyj5 for 5% OFF πŸ’š

♡If you are a company interested in working with me or want me to promote your products contact me (mark the email as important so I can see it easier!) exlyjh@gmail.com♡


If you would like to send me a letter, a gift, or anything! My P.O. Box is Down below! πŸ“« please write everything as you see it!

Emily J
P.O. Box 412434
Chicago, IL 60641

please do not feel pressured to send the me anything! Thank you guys for everything πŸ₯Ί

preparing for prom,caiti mackenzie,caiti mackenzie vlogs,homecoming,hoco,hoco 2019,homecoming 2019,hoco grwm,hoco vlog,preparing for hoco,dress shopping,nails,highschool,homecoming grwm,homecoming grwm 2019,nail vlog 2019,nail vlog long,nail vlog for homecoming,prom grwm,prom nails,homecoming nails,homecoming get ready with me,asking my crush to homecoming,grwm,homecoming vlog,nail vlogs acrylic,pampering myself,glowing up in 24 hours,

Post a Comment

0 Comments