Advertisement

MY 2019 HAUL (so far) PRADA, BALENCIAGA, OFF-WHITE, VINTAGE | Kali Vidanes

MY 2019 HAUL (so far) PRADA, BALENCIAGA, OFF-WHITE, VINTAGE | Kali Vidanes FIRST EVER HAUL

SEASON PASS:

This is my first ever haul. All the stuff I like and wear on a regular basis is here and I hope you learn a thing or two. Hope you guys enjoy!

Follow me!

Twitter:
Instagram:
SoundCloud:

Music:
80s - Berhana
Say - Noden
Cream - Noden
"BERRY" - GC
"ROSES" - GC
Far - chillingcat

If you have songs you'd want me to use, feel free to comment them down below.

kali,vidanes,vlog,vlogger,filipino,Philippines,kali vidanes,filipino vlog,filipino vlogger,sony a7s2,sony a7sII,color graded,high quality vlog,high quality,haul,vintage tees,thrift haul,shopping haul,vintage haul,outfits,lookbook,men's fashion,lifestyle,designer haul,prada,balenciaga,off-white,yeezy,2019 haul,what i wear,what i bought,haul 2019,men's haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments