Advertisement

MEETING MY SISTERS NEW BOYFRIEND FOR THE FIRST TIME!!

MEETING MY SISTERS NEW BOYFRIEND FOR THE FIRST TIME!! Hey guys! I met up with Josh Peck and my bully Joe. It was Josh's Birthday and I gave him the BEST surprise gift EVER, which came with a another gift for his son Max! I also showed off my knew Japanese knife to Josh and Joe to explode more soda cans lol. Things got even more crazy when we started to throw darts at the soda cans. Also, I've been suspicious of my sister Suzy, possibly having a NEW BOYFRIEND. After a restless nights of investigation, I FINALLY got to confront him on video!...he is a cool guy tho.



Follow me on instagram to see cool pictures of cats @nickantonyan


People in the Video
@shuapeck
@ughitsbowl
@suzyantonyan
@christianguiton

jonah,nick,antonyan,comedian,actor,dollar,shave,club,freeze,tag,game,little,brother,vardon,david,dobrik,vlogs,vlog,squad,family,video,cringe,mess,JOSH,josh,peck,joshpeck,comedy,suzy,sister,boyfriend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments