Advertisement

Making the Backyard Roll-in a lot more 'Rollier' | Building a Wooden Roller and Gap Jump!

Making the Backyard Roll-in a lot more 'Rollier' | Building a Wooden Roller and Gap Jump! This week I really got into trail building and upgraded my Roll-in with a roller! After that I proceeded to build a little gap jump after it for extra flow points!

Anyone interest in hiring me for trail building!? Contact me here!

Mtb,Trail building,mountain biking,roll-in,roller,how to build a roller,backyard trail,backyard trail building,gap,gap jump,wooden feature,wooden mtb feature,mtb features,mtb feature,wooden mtb features,how to build a tabletop jump,how to build,mtb trail build,backyard trail build,backyard mtb track,backyard mtb,backyard mountain biking,backyard mtb trail,diy,how to build a roll in,mtb trail building,

Post a Comment

0 Comments