Advertisement

LOOK what I do with these DOLLAR TREE WOOD TREES| Really COOL & EASY

LOOK what I do with these DOLLAR TREE WOOD TREES| Really COOL & EASY LOOK what I do with these Dollar Tree WOOD TREE plaques that the Dollar Tree is carrying this Christmas Season! These are a New item at the DEasyollar Tree by Crafters Square that are made for you to get CREATIVE and DIY! Today I'll be showing you an EASY way to DIY these and the outcome is soooo COOL and BEAUTIFUL you are going to LOVE this TREE when it's done! So come CRAFT on a BUDGET with me and see what I do to these WOOD TREE's by Crafters Square at the Dollar Tree! This is an EASY Dollar Tree DIY!!! Happy CRAFTING Everyone - Kelly :-)

#KBCReations #CraftingonaBUDGET #StinkinCuteProductions

Brandless Link


Stinkin Cute Productions Merchandise


#####UPDATE as of March 29, 2017#####
*** Use my code KBCREATIONSFREE to get a $20 gift card emailed to you after subscribing on your first box + a BONUS Box VALUED at $50(SUBSCRIPTION CAN BE CANCELLED ANYTIME).
Simply Earth link: ***

My Amazon Store Items!!!


KB Creations
5022 West Ave. N. Suite 102 #187
Palmdale, Ca., 93551

Follow me on
Tumbler

Instagram

Pinterest

Facebook



THE EQUIPMENT THAT I USE

Ritz Gear tripod


Limo studio box lights 58.90


Canon EOS 80D 199.99 bundle


Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens + 3pc Filter Kit + Lens Pen + Blower + Hood + Lens Pouch + Cap Keeper


HP Envy


Powerdirector 16

Kelly Barlow,KB Creations,Stinkin Cute Productions,Kelly Barlow Creations,dollar tree diy,look what i do with these,dollar tree diys,dollar tree,easy dollar tree diy,easy diy,diy dollar tree,farmhouse decor,diy farmhouse decor,crafting on a budget,look what i do,dollar tree farmhouse diy,crafters square at dollar tree,farmhouse christmas decor,Easy Dollar Tree Christmas Decor,Dollar Tree Christmas DIY,Dollar Tree wood plauqe diy,Easy Dollar Tree DIY's,

Post a Comment

0 Comments