Advertisement

Learn English - Vietnamese | In the department store 52 -100 | Learn 50 languages

Learn English - Vietnamese | In the department store 52 -100 | Learn 50 languages Learn English - Vietnamese | In the department store 52 -100 | Learn 50 languages:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
52 Fifty-two
52 Năm mươi hai
In the department store
Ở trong cửa hàng bách hóa tổng hợp
Shall we go to the department store?
Chúng ta đi cửa hàng bách hóa tổng hợp không?
I have to go shopping.
Tôi phải đi mua hàng.
I want to do a lot of shopping.
Tôi muốn mua nhiều.
Where are the office supplies?
Đồ văn phòng phẩm ở đâu?
I need envelopes and stationery.
Tôi cần phong bì và giấy viết thư.
I need mens and markers.
Tôi cần bút bi và bút dạ.
Where is the furniture?
Đồ gỗ ở đâu?
I need a cupboard and a chest of drawers.
Tôi cần một cái tủ cao và một tủ ngăn kéo.
I need a desk and a bookshelf.
Tôi cần một bàn giấy và một cái giá sách.
Where are the toys?
Đồ chơi ở đâu?
I need a doll and a teddy bear.
Tôi cần một con búp bê và một con gấu bông.
I need a football and a chess board.
Tôi cần một quả bóng đá và một bộ cờ quốc tế / vua.
Where are the tools?
Dụng cụ ở đâu?
I need a hammer and a pair of pliers.
Tôi cần một cái búa và một cái kìm.
I need a drill and a screwdriver.
Tôi cần một cái máy khoan và một cái tuốc nơ vít / chìa vít.
Where is the jewellery / jewelry (am.) department?
Đồ trang sức ở đâu?
I need a chain and a bracelet.
Tôi cần một dây chuyền và một vòng tay.
I need a ring and earrings.
Tôi cần một cái nhẫn và hoa tai.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
►English UK - Vietnamese for beginners | English - Vietnamese Audio Language Course

►Learn Vietnamese quickly and easily with book 2 MP3-language courses! Vietnamese as a foreign language includes 100 easy lessons (100 lessons are free). All dialogues and sentences are spoken by native speakers. No prior grammar knowledge is needed. You can start learning immediately! Just click on the sentences to see the answers. "book2 - English - Vietnamese for beginners" ► BUY the BOOK! Get the textbook for this course e.g. at Amazon.
You can also learn Vietnamese using the iPhone or Android app
The book2 language course English - Vietnamese is also available as the iPhone app Learn Vietnamese or Android app Learn Vietnamese. Learn English - Vietnamese anywhere with your phone or tablet! Improve your language skills for work, travel or as a hobby!#Learn50languages

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
►Thank you so much for watching our video, #please_click_subscribe_for_get_new_videos_every_day:

►Channel Youtue Learn 50 languages:

Learn English - Vietnamese | In the department store 52 -100 | Learn 50 languages,Learn English - Vietnamese,In the department store 52 -100,Learn 50 languages,Shall we go to the department store?,I have to go shopping.,I want to do a lot of shopping.,Where are the office supplies?,I need envelopes and stationery.,I need mens and markers.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments