Advertisement

JAPAN PRO 1 DAY OUT | HUGE CARB UP | REGAN GRIMES

JAPAN PRO 1 DAY OUT | HUGE CARB UP | REGAN GRIMES In this video I take you along my day in Japan where I will be competing in the mens bodybuilding IFBB pro show. I take you through a complete depletion upper body workout with Juan Morel and also head to watch the Amateur Japan Olympia. You will also get a glimpse of the tanning process with bodybuilding!

Currently I am prepping for the IFBB Japan Pro show where I hope to get my qualification for the 2020 Mr.Olympia contest!

WORKOUT PROGRAMS & RG APPAREL


IRON BULL 10% OFF CODE “GRIMES10”


DOYOUEVEN 10% OFF CLICK LINK NO CODE


FatherSons CODE "GRIMES"


#RGARMY #Bodybuilding #Fitness #IFBBPRO

BODYBUILDING,FITNESS,AESTHETICS,LIFE,SHREDDED,IFBB PRO,YOUTUBE,MOTIVATION,TRAVEL,VLOG,BLOG,POWER,STRENGTH,REGAN GRIMES,JAY CUTLER,

Post a Comment

0 Comments