Advertisement

I'm Sneaking Into YOUR House Right Now!

I'm Sneaking Into YOUR House Right Now! I'm sneaking into your house right now! Go check, bet you can't find me! Cos I'm the best thief this world has ever seen. I'm silent like the wind baby, concealed like the night! You think I'm over there but really I'm over here! In thief simulator vr I can be whatever I want to be.

SUB TO BE EPIC -
Become a Sponsor:

►Twitter :
►Instagram:

Game Link ►

Edited by Pixlpit:

Outro animation created by Pixlpit:


Outro Song created by "Teknoaxe". It's called "I'm everywhere" and you can listen to it here

jacksepticeye,thief sim,thief simulator,thief simulator VR,thief simulator gameplay,thief simulator jacksepticeye,thief simulator vr jacksepticeye,thief simulator vr gameplay,vr,virtual reality,oculus rift,valve index,htc vive,thief simulator game,funny moments,thief simulator lets play,playthrough,walkthrough,thief simulator 2018,thief simulator steam,thief simulator gameplay pc,thief simulator walkthrough,simulation games,thief simulator review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments